Register for Free on ABP weddings.
We are #AntiFake. Meet Profiles with Valid Photo ID.
Terms & Conditions
The said website inter – alia provides matrimonial services (more particularly described hereunder) and the said services can be availed either through this website and / or through any other offline mode (as specified hereunder). The instant Terms shall deem to include and shall always be applicable (to the extent applicable) to the online and / or offline services.
“You” and / or “Your” and / or “User” shall include and mean the person who is accessing the aforesaid website m.abpweddings.com through any means available now and / or maybe available in the future.
For avoidance of doubt and confusion the term “website” and / or m.abpweddings.com
You (the user) agree to access "the Site" and "Mobile Apps”, subject to the terms and conditions of use as set out here.
- “ABP eVentures Private Limited” – would mean and include the company named ABP eVentures Private Limited within the meaning o the Companies Act, 1956/ 2013 and all its Group of Companies and / or Management and / or Directors and / or Employees.
- “ABPWeddings.com” would mean the website through which you can avail the matrimonial services.
- "Annulment and / or Annulled marriage" would mean and include such marriages which have been declared null and void by the Court of Law. However an Appeal pending against such Order of Nullity shall not be deemed to be a final Order of Nullity till the Appeal has reached the finality of proceedings.
- “Awaiting Divorce” would mean and include a person who has filed for Divorce in a Court of Law, however, a decree of Divorce has not been granted as yet.
- “Bride and / or Prospective Bride” would mean and include a woman more than 18 years of age who is never married and / or widow and / or divorcee and / or awaiting divorce. Hereinafter referred to as “person”.
- “Bride Groom and / or Prospective Bride Groom” would mean and include a man more than 21 years of age who is never married and / or widow and / or divorcee and / or awaiting divorce. Hereinafter referred to as “person”.
- “Divorcee” would mean and include a person who has already obtained a Decree of Divorce from a Court of Law. However pendency of an Appeal against any Decree of Divorce shall not deemed to be a Decree unless such Appeal has reached the finality of proceedings.
- “Exclusive Membership” would mean and include some special services against a payment of special fees (as may be prescribed) wherein a member opting for such service shall be assisted and / or helped by the representative of the said website to select a prospective partner under the terms and conditions hereunder mentioned.
- “Marriage Laws” would mean and include the existing laws of India pertaining to Marriage and includes personal Marriage Laws either codified and / or uncodified.
- “Matrimony Services” would mean and include the services being offered through the website titled m.abpweddings.com and / or through the offline centres and hereinafter referred to as the “services”.
- “Member” would mean a person who has opened a profile in the said website.
- “Never Married” would mean a person who has not been married as per the Laws of India.
- “Offline Centre” would mean and include the outlets and / or agents and /or authorized representatives wherein the persons can access our Matrimonial Services.
- “Photo Identity & Address Proof” would mean a photo identity and / or photo identity along with address issued by any Statutory Authority including but not limited to Passport, Driving License, Election Photo Identity Card, Adhar Card, PAN Card & Ration Card.
- “Profile” would mean and include a page wherein the details about the person is provided along with profile picture which may and / or may not be visible to other members subject to the completion of Registration Process and / or Verification.
- “Registration” would mean and include the creation of a profile by a person and such registration process would be complete only upon verification of the profile.
- “Relationship Manager” would mean and include any person who would assist an exclusive member in selecting his / her perspective partner.
- “Trust Score” would mean a score provided by us based on the completeness of your profile. Example:- A profile picture would carry a score of 10. The maximum score that can be achieved is 100.
- “Verification” would mean and include matching the name and photograph provided in the profile with the photo identity & address proof provided by the profile creator.
- “Widow & Widower” would mean a person who’s spouce is no longer living.
- The definitions provided hereinabove are merely indicative for the purposes of better understanding about our services and these definitions shall always deem to include and cover any meaning in broader perspective.
2. Detailed Terms & Conditions
- The matrimonial services website known as m.abpweddings.com is owned, managed and controlled by ABP eVentures Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “ABP”).
- Your usage of the services of this website is purely voluntary and you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions in the event you decide to use our services.
- To access website you require internet and / or data connection and standard charges of your service provider shall apply.
- To use the services you have to be minimum 18 years old if you are female and minimum of 21 years of age if you are a male.
- The services being offered are only for marriages between male and female sexes. Our services are not extended to same sex couples and /or marriages.
- This is not a dating website and you may refrain from using this website and any of its services in the event you feel that you would wish to use the website for dating purposes.
- To activate and open your profile you have to provide a profile picture. Profiles without profile pictures shall not go live irrespective of the payment being made and / or other particulars being provided.
- A scanned copy of a valid photo identity proof and address proof should be uploaded at the time of Registration.
- Profile pictures which in the reasonable opinion of ABP is fake and / or illegal and / or not clearly visible and / or contains any obstructions which do not show your face properly and / or is in violation of any third party intellectual proprietary rights shall be deleted by ABP without any further reference and such profiles shall be inactive till such time a proper photograph is uploaded.
- A valid email address and a valid mobile phone number is required for activation of the profile. An One time Password “OTP” shall be sent to the said email id and mobile phone and such OTP is required to activate your profile.
- The profile can be opened by you and /or your parents and / or relative and /or friend and irrespective of the fact who creates your profile it shall always be deemed that the profile has been created with the consent of the person for whom such profile has been created.
- Multiple profiles of one individual is not permissible. ABP shall delete all subsequent profiles.
- To avail the paid services you shall have to make payment through a Payment Gateway and / or by Cash and / or Debit or Credit Card and / or any other mode of payment vide the means and methods as may be provided therein. However, payment mode shall vary between offline and online users.
- We shall not be responsible under any circumstances for failure of making payment through the Payment Gateway for whatever reasons whatsoever.
- A trust score as defined hereinabove may be provided against your profile. The trust score would depend on the documents submitted by you during the process of registration.
- You would be receiving emails and text messages in the email and mobile phone number provided by you pertaining to your profile and / or services.
- You shall be contacted time to time and/or you may contact our sales representatives at the number provided in our website. During such conversations any promise made by the sales representatives to you which is beyond the scope of services in your scheme and/or not mention in the website shall not be considered as valid commitment as far as ABP eVentures Private Limited concerned. You shall always refer to the website for the on-going scheme and/or the services associated with the schemes.
- In the event your number is Registered with the National Do Not Disturb Register then you shall not be able to avail our service.
- Change in information provided in the Mandatory Fields shall only be effective upon re – submission of supporting and necessary documents.
- Charges for availing our services once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances whatsoever.
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on the said website and / or during the usage of any of our services.
- You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access ABPweddings.com, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers and / or any other means that may be available in the future) without our permission.
- You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on ABPweddings.com.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not use ABPweddings.com to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content or take any action on ABPweddings.com that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on ABPweddings.com if we believe that it violates this Statement.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including ABPweddings.com, the ABPweddings.com Logos), or any confusingly similar marks, without our written permission.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on ABPweddings.com.
- You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent.
- If ABP eVentures Private Limited reasonably believes that an account and Password is being used / misused in any manner, ABP eVentures Private Limited shall reserve the right to cancel access rights immediately without notice, and block access to all users from that IP address.
- We may offer additional services of advertisement of your profile in Print Media (choice of publication shall be provided at the time of booking) and you hereby agree to abide by the terms and conditions of the publication where your profile would be printed. The details of days of publication and number of insertions shall be communicated to you at the time of booking.
- Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify ABP eVentures Private Limited immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. ABP eVentures Private Limited will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by ABP eVentures Private Limited or another party due to someone else using your account or password.
2.1 You acknowledge, understand & agree that
- The data provided herein by other users are uploaded and / or provided by them and ABP eVentures Private Limited and / or the website cannot vouch for the correctness of such information.
- Our role is limited to matching the picture provided in the “Profile Photo” Section with the photo appearing in the Identity and / or Address Proof.
- It is expressly stated that we do not vouch for the legality and /or validity of the Identity and /or Address proof provided by the users. You are requested to make necessary enquiries and / or verification about the same.
- All documents provided by the user are deemed to be true, however, any discrepancies and / or misrepresentation should be directly dealt between the parties concerned and ABP eVentures Private Limited shall not be responsible for the same under any circumstances whatsoever.
- We shall not be liable and / or responsible if your profile and /or picture is used by a third party claiming to be your friend and / or relative and / or parent and / or guardian. It will be deemed that your implied consent was always available to the person who has opened the profile on your behalf.
- Usage of the website and / or its services does not guarantee marriage, it only acts as a medium/channel to find a suitable life partner.
- Our role under the services of “Exclusive Membership” would be strictly limited to shortlisting of suitable profiles only as per your choice. You are advised to use your discretion while contacting and / or meeting the profiles shortlisted by us based on your choice.
- If you opt for the service of Mobile Max Plan you hereby give your consent to receive the information about perspective matches in your registered mobile number via SMS.
- If otherwise not indicated ABP shall send the matches in a frequency as determined by ABP as per your package.
- You hereby give your consent to ABP that your profile (includes profile of third parties) shall be created by ABP based on your inputs and you further give ABP the right to maintain and / or access the said profile during your package period.
- You acknowledge that ABP cannot ensure the quality of the matching profiles. Nearest matching profiles as available in the Database of ABP shall be sent to you by SMS.
- You can change your choice of prospective match from your end through website, msite and mobile app and the profiles being sent to you shall change in accordance with the change made by you.
- One SMS with a contact number is equivalent to one contact feature as per your opted plan.
- If you wish to opt out from receiving SMS’s kindly send a mail with your specific request to [email protected]. Any other form of communication shall not be taken into consideration.
- We only give you an indication of the number of prospective matches that you may get, however, the actual numbers are subject to the actual availability of profiles.
- No refund shall be made under any circumstances.
- We do not vouch for the genuineness of the documents provided by the Users.
- ABP shall not in any manner whatsoever intervene in any personal and / or family dispute arising between the prospective partners and / or their family members.
- All prospective Brides and Bridegrooms are requested to use their own discretion and / or wisdom while making contact with your prospective partner.
- We shall not be responsible under any circumstances whatsoever in the event of any legal dispute both civil and / or criminal and / or matrimonial prior and / or after marriage.
- We do not vouch for the physical and mental health and / or fitness for the prospective Bride and Bridegrooms.
- In the event you are planning a marriage with a divorcee, you are requested as abundant caution to inspect and / or make necessary enquiries as to whether any appeal is pending against the Decree of Divorce.
- Decree of Divorce does not mean finality of proceedings, it is just an indication about the marital status of the person on the date on which the Decree was passed.
- We do not vouch for the employment related details provided by the members.
- Your usage of this website and / or services is purely voluntary and hence you hereby indemnify ABP eVentures Private Limited and / or it Group Companies and /or its Directors and / or Shareholders and / or Employees and / or men and agents against any loss and / or damage it may suffer due to the usage of your website.
- By using the said website and / or services, if you suffer any loss and / or damage which is not attributable to us in our reasonable opinion, then, in such a situation we shall not be responsible under any capacity whatsoever.
- You shall only deal with the authorized representative of ABP eVentures Private Limited and / or ABP Weddings. We shall not be liable for any payment that you make to any other person other than the authorized representative of ABP in the form and manner as may be told to you.
- The website is not free from errors and our services can be affected by errors and / or mistakes.
- We reserve the right to delist any profile and / or block and / or deactivate any profile without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- We reserve the right to cancel and / or suspend and / or close down the said website at any point in time without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- The aforesaid terms as mentioned in Clause 2 and / or Clause 2.1 can be altered and / or amended at any point in time without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- In the event of a Dispute the Courts of Calcutta shall have exclusive Jurisdiction and you hereby agree to the Jurisdiction of Courts as mentioned herein.
- By using our website and / or its services you hereby expressly and / or impliedly absolutely and / or forever agree to bind yourself to these terms and conditions without any protest and / or demur.
- We shall be at liberty to post your profile details along with your photograph on our public display portion of our website for the purposes of promotion of your profile at our sole discretion. You hereby give your consent for such posting of our profile on the public display portion of our website.
2.2 You further hereby generally agree to
- Not to share your personal information including but not limited to your Credit and / or Debit Card number and / or Bank Account Details, etc with any person whatsoever including the authorized representative of ABP till the extent as required to be disclosed by you. We shall not be liable for any unauthorized disclosure which may result in loss and damage to you.
- You shall only contact us at the number provided to you and / or our offices which would be duly communicated to you. We shall not be responsible for any commitments made to you and / or payments made by you to any person outside the scope of this terms and conditions.
- You shall maintain copies of acknowledgements and / or receipts provided to you against your payments.
2.3 Rules Relating to Exclusive Membership
- Upon enrollment into the Exclusive Membership (hereinafter referred to as “EM”) services, EM shall assign a Relationship Manager (hereinafter referred to as “RM”) to you, who will assist you with the process of match making search during the tenure of EM.
- EM will endeavor to provide profile(s) as per your set partner preference subject to availability of profile in our data base. You acknowledge that we shall only search for your preferred partner in our existing data base in our website named m.abpweddings.com and we shall not under any circumstances solicit any other means and / or source for your preferred partner.
- The EM service will be carried out only during normal working hours of EM i.e., 09:30 am to 06:30 pm Monday to Friday excluding Saturday & Sunday and public holidays for Indian EM Members and for Non-Resident Indian EM Members the working hours shall be from 09:30 am to 06:30 pm (Indian Standard Time) Monday to Friday excluding Saturday & Sunday and public holidays in India. RM entrusted with your profile can contact the EM member at least 2 times in a week to update the EM member's on profile management.
- The EM is under no obligation to furnish any definite number of profiles, if there are none available, which are corresponding to the partner preference set by you.
- RM shall not short list and initiate contact with prospects if age difference is more than 10 years.
- Similarly in case Marital Status of the member is Divorced / Widowed / Separated / Annulled then RM shall shortlist and initiate contact with prospects who are Divorced / Widowed / Separated / Annulled only. RM will not get in touch with prospects with different marital status.
- Suggestions made by RM are based on the data provided by the EM members in their partner preference. EM member is expected to exercise due care and caution while proceeding with finalization of marriage with the matching profile. RM / ABP eVentures Private Limited does not and cannot vouch for the authenticity of the information provided in the matching profiles.
- EM does not give any implied or explicit guarantee or warranty of marriage and / or continuity and / or success of marriage or alliance by you choosing to register on our website and using EM services.
- If at any point of time ABP eVentures Private Limited/RM comes to know or has reasons to believe that any information provided by you for registration or otherwise is found to be untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete then ABP eVentures Private Limited/RM shall have full right to suspend or terminate your membership and forfeit the amount paid by you towards EM membership fee and refuse to EM service to such EM member thereafter without any notice.
- ABP eVentures Private Limited/RM shall not be liable for the outcome and / or incident and / or situation which may arise during any interaction in a meeting between yourself and your prospective partnet (physically or through video calls or phone call or messaging or any other means and methods of communication and interaction), call, sms, chat, email or social media posts at any point of time irrespective of the fact whether such intimation for meeting had been provided to you by ABP eVentures Private Limited and / or RM.
- You will appreciate that to service your profile lot of time and energy of the RM is spend in assisting you in searching the profiles as per the partner preference set by you, etc. As such payments made to ABP eVentures Private Limited by way of registration / membership / renewal fee is /are treated as non-refundable. Payment once made cannot be assigned to any person/party or adjusted towards any other product or packages provided by the Company.
2.4 Role and Responsibility of EM
- Matching profiles will be shared by the RM. Acceptance of the same (via registered email ID / phone).shall be deemed final and no changes shall be made under any circumstances whatsoever. You are hereby requested to provide adequate security to your registered email id and registered phone number to prevent any untoward incident and we shall not be responsible for any unauthorized use of your mobile phone and / or email id.
2.4 Role and Responsibility of EM
- Matching profiles will be shared by the RM. Acceptance of the same (via registered email ID / phone).shall be deemed final and no changes shall be made under any circumstances whatsoever. You are hereby requested to provide adequate security to your registered email id and registered phone number to prevent any untoward incident and we shall not be responsible for any unauthorized use of your mobile phone and / or email id.
3. Governing Law and Meanings
- ABP eVentures Private Limited reserves the right to suspend / cancel, or discontinue any or all channels, products or service at any time without notice , make modifications and alterations in any or all of the content, products and services contained on the site without prior notice. Such changes will be posted to the said website for your reference and convenience so as to enable you to understand your responsibility as a user.
- ABP eVentures Private Limited reserves the right to charge subscription and / or membership fees from a user in respect of any product, service or any other aspect of this Site. Such charge of fees may be without any prior intimation at the sole discretion of ABP eVentures Private Limited
6. Copyright and Trademarks
- 6.1 Unless otherwise stated, copyright and all intellectual property rights in all material presented on the site (including but not limited to text, audio, video or graphical images), trademarks and logos appearing on this site are the property of ABP eVentures Private Limited Limited, its parent, affiliates and associates and are protected under applicable Indian laws. You agree not to use any framing techniques to enclose any trademark or logo or other proprietary information of ABP eVentures Private Limited ; or remove, conceal or obliterate any copyright or other proprietary notice or any credit-line or date-line on other mark or source identifier included on the Site / Service, including without limitation, the size, color, location or style of all proprietary marks. Any infringement shall be vigorously defended and pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- 6.2 The User and / or member and / or prospective Bride and / or Bridegroom shall be solely responsible and / or liable for the contents provided by them including but not limited to their photograph and / or Identity Proof and / or Address Proof and / or Employment details etc.
- 7.1 ABP eVentures Private Limited forbids you from any attempts to resell or put to commercial use any part of the Site; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of any other merchant; any renting, leasing, or otherwise transferring rights to the Site / Service; displaying the name, logo, trademark or other identifier of another person in such a manner as to give the viewer the impression that such other person is a publisher or distributor of the Service on the Site, or any data gathering or extraction tools; or any use of meta tags. You may not (whether directly or through the use of any software program) create a database in electronic or structured manual form by regularly or systematically downloading and storing all or any part of the pages from this site.
- 7.2 No part of the Site may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other web site, nor may any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission.
8. No unlawful or prohibited use:
- As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any ABP eVentures Private Limited’s server, or the network(s) connected to any ABP eVentures Private Limited’s server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, other accounts, computer systems or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
9. Material Posted/Transmitted at the Website by the User and /or any Third Party
- 9.2 You represent that you have valid rights and title in any and all Content/Images that you submit on the Site, that you have not infringed on any IPR belonging to any party and further that you will indemnify ABP eVentures Private Limited or its affiliates for all claims arising out of any content that you post on the Site.
- 9.3 ABP eVentures Private Limited accepts no responsibility for the said Content / Images. However, you understand that all Content / Images posted by you becomes the property of ABP eVentures Private Limited and you agree to grant/assign to ABP eVentures Private Limited and its affiliates, a non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable and sub-licenseable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such Content / Images (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed throughout the world”.
10. Limitations of Liabilities
- 10.1 Any transactions relating to sale/purchase of goods or services not directly offered by ABP eVentures Private Limited are to be settled inter-se between the parties to such transaction and all warranties express or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining thereto, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement are disclaimed by ABP eVentures Private Limited
- 10.2 ABP eVentures Private Limited merely endeavors to provide a platform where you and other party may interact, exchange information or carry out sale/purchase transactions on such terms and in the manner mutually agreed between you and the other party. ABP eVentures Private Limited does not have any involvement in the actual transactions between the buyers and sellers in any way. It is only you, who is entirely responsible for all the activities, arising out of the transactions of sale/purchase of goods or services offered by any other party and not ABP eVentures Private Limited ABP eVentures Private Limited will not be liable for any loss that you may incur, while selling or purchasing goods /services of the third party.
- 10.3 Under No circumstances will ABP eVentures Private Limited be held responsible or liable, in any way, for any content which in Legal opinion is derogatory, threatening, defamatory, obscene or offensive or offends public sensibilities or morals and shall also not assume liability for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted or uploaded on the Site, or any infringement of another's rights, including intellectual property rights. You specifically agree that ABP eVentures Private Limited is not responsible for any content sent using and/or included in ABP eVentures Private Limited’s site/service by any third party.
11. Termination of Account
- 11.2 You can also terminate your account at any time but your information shall remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
12. No Controlling Spam Policy or Unsolicited E-mails
- You will not use any communication tool or other means available on the Site to transmit, directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk communications (including emails and instant messages). You may not harvest information about users of ABP eVentures Private Limited for the purpose of sending or to facilitate the sending of unsolicited bulk communications. We may terminate your access or use of the Site immediately, with or without any notice, and take any other legal action if you, or anyone using your access details to the Site, violates these terms. We may adopt any technical remedy (including any filtering technology or other measures) to prevent unsolicited bulk communications from entering, or remaining within our computer or communication networks. Such filtering technology or other measures may block, either temporarily or permanently, some e-mail sent to you through the ABP eVentures Private Limited’s Web Sites.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability:
- ABP eVentures Private Limited and its parent, affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time for any, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business projects, damage to your computer system or damages for loss of profits, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the ABP eVentures Private Limited’s sites/services, with the delay or inability to use the ABP eVentures Private Limited’s sites/services or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the ABP eVentures Private Limited sites/services, or otherwise arising out of the use of the ABP eVentures Private Limited sites/services) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Site, or any of its contents, or from any act or omissions a result of using the Site or any such contents or for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the site. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made by ABP eVentures Private Limited as to the (a) accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation; (b) that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (c) the quality of any products, services, content, information, or other material purchased or obtained from the website will meet your expectations or requirements; or (d) any errors in the website will be corrected.
14. Links to Other Sites
- All the contents of this Site are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. Any specific advice or replies to queries in any part of the Site is/are the personal opinion of such experts/consultants/persons and are not subscribed to by this Site. The information from or through this site is provided on "AS IS" basis, and all warranties and conditions, expressed or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to any goods, service or channel, including without Certain links on the Site lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties, these sites of third party(s) may contain ABP eVentures Private Limited’s-logo, please understand that it is independent from ABP eVentures Private Limited, over whom ABP eVentures Private Limited has no control or connection, business or otherwise as these sites are external to ABP eVentures Private Limited You agree and understand that by visiting such sites you are beyond the ABP eVentures Private Limited’s website. ABP eVentures Private Limited, therefore neither endorses nor offers any judgement or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the authenticity, availability, suitability, reliability, accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained, of any of the goods/services/or for any damage, loss or harm, direct or consequential or any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred by your visit and/or transaction/s on these site(s), as the same is provided on "as is" without warranty of any kind. ABP eVentures Private Limited gives no warranty and makes no representation whether expressed or implied, that the information contained in this site is error free. ABP eVentures Private Limited shall not be responsible nor liable for any consequential damages arising on account of your relying on the contents of the advertisement. Before relying on the material, users should independently verify its relevance for their purposes, and should obtain any appropriate professional advice.
15. Material Submitted by Users
- Certain elements of the Site will contain material submitted by users. ABP eVentures Private Limited accepts no responsibility for the content, accuracy, conformity to applicable laws of such material. You will indemnify and hold harmless ABP eVentures Private Limited against all third party claims, demands and actions brought against ABP eVentures Private Limited which arises from or relates to the material submitted by you.
16. Data Protection
- ABP eVentures Private Limited may send information and offer products and services to you from time to time. For further details relating to our policy relating to such offer please refer to our privacy statement. Notwithstanding the foregoing, ABP eVentures Private Limited reserves the right to disclose any information in response to / that it is required to be shared, disclosed or make made available to any governmental, administrative, regulatory or judicial authority under any law or regulation applicable to ABP eVentures Private Limited
- Further, ABP eVentures Private Limited can (and you authorize ABP eVentures Private Limited to) disclose your name, street address, city, state, zip code, country, phone number, email, and company name to Intellectual Property rights owners, as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity.
- None of the provisions of the User Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and ABP eVentures Private Limited and you shall have no authority to bind ABP eVentures Private Limited in any manner, whatsoever.
18. Force Majeure
- ABP eVentures Private Limited shall have no liability to you for any interruption or delay, to access the Site irrespective of the cause.
19. Entire Agreement:
- These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter.
20. Right to Remove Inappropriate Messages
- We reserve the right to remove any messages we deem to be inappropriate, i.e, racist, sexist or threatening. Messages using inappropriate language will also be removed. We do not wish to be censors, but our forums must remain civilized and respect the rights of others.
21. Limited Time to Bring Your Claim
- You and ABP eVentures Private Limited agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the ABP eVentures Private Limited’s web sites, only, must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues otherwise, such cause of action will be permanently barred.
22.Acceptance of Terms & Conditions:
- By using ABP eVentures Private Limited’s sites and services, you signify your acceptance of this Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree or are not comfortable with any term described in this Term & Conditions, your only remedy is to discontinue use of ABP eVentures Private Limited sites. We reserve the right, to modify this Terns & Conditions at any time.
23. General Terms:
- 23.1 Rights and obligations under the Terms which by their nature should survive will remain in full effect after termination or expiration of the Terms.
- 23.2 Any express waiver or failure to exercise promptly any right under the Terms will not create a continuing waiver or any expectation of non-enforcement.
- 23.3 If any provision of the Terms is held invalid by any law or regulation of any government, or by any court or arbitrator, the parties agree that such provision will be replaced with a new provision that accomplishes the original business purpose, and the other provisions of the Terms will remain in full force and effect.
24. Notice of Copyright Infringement
- ABP eVentures Private Limited is not liable for any infringement of copyright arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the site and / or uploaded by the memebers, or items advertised on the site, by end users or any other third parties. Our policy is to comply with all Intellectual Property Laws and to act expeditiously upon receiving any notice of claimed infringement. If you believe that your work has been reproduced on this website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice of copyright infringement containing all of the following information:
- (a) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
- (b) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- (c) Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- (d) The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party.
- (e) A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- (f) A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
All notices of copyright infringement should be sent to:
ABP eVentures Private Limited
ABP eVentures Private Limited 6, Prafulla Sarkar St.
West Bengal, India
This document was Last updated: 31/01/2018
"You" and / or "Your" and / or "User" shall include and mean the person who is accessing the aforesaid websites through any means available now and / or maybe available in the
Governing Law and Meanings:-
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE GATHER ABOUT YOU?
The information gathered when you interact with ABP falls into two categories: 1) Personal information, which includes personal information you supply when you subscribe, order, complete a survey, register for one of our sites, enter a contest or provide your email address and 2) Non-personal information collected through technology, which includes tracking information collected by us as well as third parties.
Personal Information That You Give Us or Ask a Third Party to Share with Us
Registration for ABP may require that you supply certain personal information, including a unique email address and demographic information (ZIP code, age, sex, household income, job industry and job title) to register.
Social media registration features may collect your IP address, the page you are visiting on our site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our website. You can disassociate your ABP registration from third-party accounts any time.
Kindly note that ABP shall not responsible for any information collected by the third party from you.
User Generated Content and Public Activities (Including Comments and Reader Reviews)
We offer you opportunities to engage in public activities on ABPweddings.com and other ABPweddings Services. "Public activities" are any actions you take on ABP that are designed to be visible to other users, including comments, recommendations, reader reviews, ratings or any other items that you submit. Any information you disclose in your public activities, along with your screen name or ID, or any image or photo, becomes public and may be used by ABP for online and offline promotional or commercial uses in any and all media. If you choose to engage in public activities, you should be aware that any personal information you submit can be read, collected and used by other users of these areas. We are not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in the course of your public activities and we have no responsibility to publish, take down, remove or edit any of your public activities or submissions. For more information, see Terms of Service.
Public activities may be included in our RSS feeds, APIs and other distribution formats. As a result, your public activities may appear on other websites, blogs, or feeds. Keep in mind that we are not responsible for any personal information you choose to make public via your public activities, and you agree that such sharing will be deemed to have been done by you, not ABP including but not limited to sharing of information in your connected social media accounts.
Contests, Sweepstakes and Special Offers
ABP collects personal information from you when you participate in sweepstakes, contests or special offers. If this information is also being collected by a third party other than ABP, we will notify you at the same time. If you do not want any personal information shared, you should not participate in the sweepstakes, contest or special offer.
Reader Surveys, Reader Panels and Market Research
ABP may collect personal information from you in connection with voluntary surveys conducted via ABP. Data may be collected through ABP, on the phone or through the mail. The information you provide may be shared, but only in the aggregate, with advertisers and partners unless we notify you otherwise at the time of collection.
Members of our Reader Panels agree to participate in surveys, polls or discussions about their readership of ABP, their household/personal characteristics and their purchase behavior.
Conferences and Live Events
We often receive information about attendees to our live events from sign-in and registration lists. We may share this information with event or promotion sponsors, in which case we will notify you when we collect the information.
Non-Personal Information Collected Using Technology
Information Collected by Us Using Technology
We use various internet technologies to manage ABP and track use of the Services. Non-personal information that we collect using these technologies may be combined with other information about you.
Device Information. We may collect non-personal information about the computer, mobile device or other device you use to access ABP, such as IP address, geolocation information, unique device identifiers, browser type, browser language and other transactional information.
We may transmit non-personally identifiable website usage information to third parties in order to show you advertising for ABP when you visit other sites. For more information about our third-party ad server, or to learn your choices about not having this non-personal information used to target ads to you, please click here.
Local Storage Objects
We may use Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML5 to store content information and preferences. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your web browsing activity use LSOs such as HTML 5 or Flash to collect and store information.
Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LSOs. To manage Flash LSOs please click here:
Analytics, Log Files and Reading History
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses (the region or general location where your computer or device is accessing the internet), browser type, operating system and other usage information about the use of ABP, including a history of the pages you view.
We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, including customized Recommendations, advertising and currency display, to improve marketing, and to track access and use of ABP across the devices that you use to access ABP.
We have hired third parties to provide us information, reports and analysis about the usage, browsing patterns of our users. They may independently record the type of device and operating system you are using, general location information, as well as events that occur within our apps, such as how often you use our apps.
Location Information. Some of our mobile applications can deliver content based on your current location if you choose to enable that feature of the app. If you enable the location-based feature, your current location will be stored locally on your device, which will then be used by the app. If you elect to have a location-based search saved to your history, we will store that information on our servers. If you do not enable the location-based service, or if an app does not have that feature, the app will not transmit to us, and we will not collect or store, location information.
The ads in our apps are not targeted to you based on your current GPS location, but they may be targeted to you based on your ZIP code or device's IP address.
Some of the services and advertisements included in ABP, including on ABP and within our mobile apps, are delivered or served by third-party companies, which may collect information about your use of ABP.
These companies may place or recognize cookies, web beacons or other technology to track certain non-personal information about our website users. For example, in the course of serving certain advertisements, an advertiser may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser in order to collect certain information about your use of ABP. For another example, an advertiser or ad server may also be able to collect your device's unique identifier in the course of serving an ad. In many cases, this information could be used to show you ads on other websites based on your interests.
You have choices about the collection of information by third parties on our website:
1) If you would like more about your option not to accept advertiser cookies, please click here.
2) If you would like to opt-out of having interest-based ad targeting, click here.
Your access to our websites should not be affected if you do not accept cookies served by third parties.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER ABOUT YOU?
Provide the Services You Request
We use the information we gather about you to enable your use of ABP and fulfill your requests for certain products and services, such as sending out electronic newsletters and enabling you to participate in and renew paid services, polls, contests and message boards.
We perform statistical, demographic and marketing analyses of users of ABP, and their subscribing and purchasing patterns, for product development purposes and to generally inform advertisers about the nature of our subscriber base. We use this information for analysis purposes, including analysis to improve customer relationships.
Customizing Your Experience
We use the information that we collect to allow advertising to be targeted to the users for whom such advertising is most pertinent. We also use this information to customize certain features of ABP to provide you with an enhanced experienced based on the type of device you are using to access ABP, and in certain cases, provide you with requested services.
We may use demographic and preference information to allow advertising on ABP Service to be targeted to the users for whom they are most pertinent. This means users see advertising that is most likely to interest them, and advertisers send their messages to people who are most likely to be receptive, improving both the viewer's experience and the effectiveness of the ads. We disclose information to third parties only in aggregate or de-identified form.
ABP will periodically send you email newsletters or promotional email about services offered by ABP and its advertisers. For details about ABP email, please see below:
WHAT IS OUR EMAIL POLICY?
We will not send you marketing messages if you have unsubscribed. You can choose not to receive messages in the future by mailing us at [email protected]. We will not share, sell, rent, swap or authorize any third party to use your email address for commercial purposes without your permission. However, we will only share your email id with our registered partners in conformance with law. If you feel you have received an email from us in error, please contact [email protected].
Email Newsletters. ABP offers several email newsletters. If you no longer wish to receive a specific newsletter, follow the "unsubscribe" instructions located near the bottom of each newsletter.
Survey Email. We may invite you to participate in user surveys asking for feedback on abpweddings.com and existing or prospective products and services, as well as information to better understand our users. User surveys greatly help us to improve our Services, and any information we obtain in such surveys will not be shared with third parties, except in aggregate form.
Emails from You. If you send us an email, we will use your email address to respond directly to your questions or comments.
Email This Article Feature. Addresses you provide in the "Email" share feature may be saved for your convenience for future articles you may wish to email; but they are not used for any other purpose, and will not be shared with any third parties.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE THE INFORMATION THAT WE GATHER?
If you have registered to use ABP, we will not sell, rent, swap or authorize any third party to use your email address without your permission.
In the future, we may sell, buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses. In such transactions, we may include your information among the transferred assets.
If you are a print subscriber, we may exchange or rent your name and mailing address (but not your email address) and certain other information, such as when you first subscribed to ABP with other reputable companies that offer marketing information or products through direct mail. If you prefer that we do not share this information, you may opt-out by emailing us at [email protected], reach out to us here. Or write to us at: ABP eVentures Private Limited 6, Prafulla Sarkar St. Kolkata-700001, West Bengal, India.
Please include your account number and phone number in the body of your email or letter, and include "Opt-out" in the subject line.
We may share information about attendees to our live events with sponsors or other third parties. If so, we will notify you when you provide us the information.
We contract with other companies to provide services on our behalf, including credit-card and billing processing, ad serving, shipping, email distribution, list processing and analytics or promotions management. We provide these companies only with the information they need to perform their services. These service providers are restricted from using personal information in any way other than to provide services for ABP, and they may not share, resell or use the data for their own direct marketing purposes.
We reserve the right to disclose your opt-out information to third parties so they can suppress your name from future solicitations, in accordance with applicable laws. We may occasionally release personal information as required by law, for example, to comply with a court order or subpoena.
HOW DO I CHANGE OR UPDATE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Manage Your ABPweddings Account in the My Account Area. You may review and update your ABP membership or account information and access your transaction history in the My Account area. We will respond to inquiries regarding deletion of data within a reasonable timeframe.
Data Retention. We will retain your information for at least as long as your account is active, as needed to provide you services or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. As a matter of course, we will delete personally identifiable information associated with accounts that have been inactive for at least 15 years.
HOW DO I OPT-OUT?
If, at any time, you prefer not to receive email marketing information from us, feel free to contact us at [email protected] and provide your email address along with the name of the newsletter from which you would like to unsubscribe.
Mail or Telephone Promotions
If, at any time, you prefer not to receive mail or telephone solicitations originated by ABP Home Delivery Department, or if you prefer that we do not share this information with third parties for marketing purposes, please email us at [email protected] or write to us at ABP eVentures Private Limited 6, Prafulla Sarkar St. Kolkata-700001, West Bengal, India. Please include your account number and phone number in the body of your email or letter, and put "Opt-out" in the subject line.
It is further provided that if you wish ABP to delete your data provided by you to ABP you are requested to send an email to [email protected] by expressly stating that the data provided by you be deleted. However ABP can only delete the data you provided to ABP and this deletion shall in no manner deem to be deletion of your data that you may have provided to your linked third party social media accounts.
Use of Third Party Personal Information
If you choose to use "email this article" or give a Gift subscription, we require the recipient's name and email address. We will automatically send them a one-time email about the service. ABP does not store this information.
IS MY INFORMATION PROTECTED?
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place commercially reasonable physical, technical and administrative controls to protect the information. Please note that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.
Compliance With Legal Process
We may access, preserve and disclose personal information if we are required to do so by law or we have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) comply with the law or with legal process; (2) protect and defend our rights and property; (3) protect against misuse or unauthorized use of ABP; or (4) protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public (among other things, this means that if you provide false information or attempt to pose as someone else, information about you may be disclosed as part of any investigation into your actions).
Changes to This Policy